The best brake for your zip line, zipSTOP SPEED Zip Line Brake uses self-regulating eddy current magnetic braking technology to brake zip line riders smoothly, comfortably, and consistently at high arrival speeds.
The zipSTOP SPEED is best suited for faster rider arrival speeds up to 72 kph (45 mph).
What Makes the Speed Different:
The zipSTOP SPEED utilized an internal reduction in addition to an external 2:1 reduction system to smoothly arrest riders at the highest arrival speeds of any zipSTOP brake. This device must be used with an external 2:1 reduction line setup. The benefits of the SPEED include higher arrival speeds, improved automatic reset, and a smooth braking experience.
The assembly includes:
- zipSTOP Speed Zip Line Brake device
- Brake trolley
- Mounting bracket
Key zipSTOP Speed Benefits:
- Eddy current braking technology adjusts automatically to ensure a smooth rider deceleration.
- Allows for a wide variety of rider weights and speeds.
- Automatically resets after each rider, minimizing human error.
- Helps mitigate risk by removing human error from the rider or guides.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Able to withstand outdoor environments and work consistently in any conditions.