HEAD ROUTESETTER & MAINTENANCE
- 18 + years old
- University Graduate
- Minimum 3 years route setting experience
- Minimum 1 year related management experience
- Experienced and proven team contributor.
- Excellent communication skills
- Lead Climbing and Top Rope Belay
Head Routestter & Maintenance / per location
Full Time: 20.000.000 VND / month
+ Climbing Courses & Workshops Commission
- Manage route setting staff.
- Manage route setting program and wall maintenance.
- Monitor and comply with (Manage) annual route setting budget.
- Ensure route setting program compliance with Risk Management Procedures. • Plan future improvements related to route setting.
- Manage staffing, including hiring, scheduling, training, regular
- performance reviews, and terminations as needed.
- Supervise route setting, stripping and cleaning activities.
- Maintain employee motivation and job satisfaction via
- dynamic leadership and support.
- Communicate with staff to understand and support company
- goals and objectives.
- Maintain discipline and professionalism among staff.
- Ensure staff quality through assessment and evaluation.
ROUTE SETTING PROGRAM MANAGEMENT:
- Ensure appropriate route quantity and quality.
- Ensure appropriate route consistency. Correct grades as
- Manage route assortment in Route Setter Pro database.
- Monitor and maintain efficiency standards.
- Ensure risk management policy compliance during setting
- including use of appropriate personal safety equipment.
- Ensure that routes minimize risk by design.
WALL MAINTENANCE/ INVENTORY:
- Maintain shop cleanliness and functionality.
- Maintain climbing wall cleanliness and functionality.
- Manage hold assortment through new hold purchase and used hold sales.
- Manage supply inventory, including consumable supplies and tools.
- Submit annual expense budget requests to Location Manager.
- Continuously review annual expense budgets and adjust scheduling accordingly.
- Work with managers to deliver on Push Climbing goal and vision.
- Contribute actively to team efforts and goals as needed.
- Review systems and strategies to ensure route setting procedures and risk management policies are current.