WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CLIMBING FOR KIDS?
- 1. COMPLETE WORKOUT: While rock climbing, kids use every muscle in the body, and develop their cognitive ability.
- 2. BALANCE: Rock climbing improves endurance and flexibility, as well as their overall balance and coordination skills.
- 3. CONFIDENCE: As kids move from one phase of rock climbing to the next, overcoming new challenges will boost their confidence.
- 4. TEAM WORK: The bond created between climbers introduces great teamwork and trust from a very young age.
- 5. SAFETY: Learning rock climbing will help them assess risks in order to be safe and progress under the safest of environment.
- 6. MOTOR SKILLS: Practicing rock climbing will improve their concentration, focus, and learning abilities. Climbing a wall teaches children great hand, feet and eye coordination. They must look, plan and then move their hands and feet to the chosen spot.
- 7. PROBLEM SOLVING: With so many different routes to the top of the ‘mountain,’ rock climbing gives children the opportunity to test out their problem-solving skills, and learn how to negotiate the smoothest route to victory.
WHAT ABOUT SAFETY?
All of our instructors are skilled climbers who have been trained according to First Aid, Lifeguard and IRATA 1 certifications to maintain a safe environment. Our staff make sure the wall stays in perfect condition and all the climbers are safe at every moment. All climbers must wear proper safety gear, such as rock climbing shoes & harness.
5-8 years old:
- Tuesday & Thur : 8:30 – 12:30
9-12 years old:
- Wed & Friday : 8:30 – 12:30
13-15 years old:
- Tues & Thur : 2:30 – 6:30