The Mad Rock Shark 2.0 is an advanced rock shoe that excels at technical bouldering and gym climbing. Mad Rock have resurrected their original Shark climbing shoe to make the Mad Rock Shark 2.0, which is just as affordable but packs a bit more punch.
- Syn Flex uppers provide a snug fit and next-to-skin comfort
- Slip-on design with a single power strap makes for easy on and off
- AES midsole is exceptionally soft in the center and stiffer on the edges to provide increased sensitivity without compromising edging performance
- The patented concave sole shape enhances your ability to use your feet like a second set of hands
- Science Friction 3.0 rubber is specially formulated to be sticky and durable
- Asymmetric last shape and an aggressive downturn make the Shark ideal for the steepest terrain and competition climbing
- Arch Flex system utilizes elastic R2 rand rubber to lock your foot into place without the pain typically experienced in a high-performance shoe
- Molded Edge Heel provides an improved fit and heel-hooking performance
- Vegan friendly
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.